It only seems like yesterday when we were at last year's Tea Festival.
We will be in the second Melbourne Tea Festival Saturday 20 May 2017, 9am to 4pm.
It is so exciting to prepare all our tea for such a Tea Tastic Day full of taste and aroma. It really feels great when people try our Teas and support us with all their lovely comments.
We will have a lot more to try this year, as our Iced Tea section, we will have:
- Iced Fruit Tea, with our amazing tasty fruit blend, six tropical fruits that make a lovely taste besides being healthy and useful for your body. Actually, this special Fruit Tea blend is full of antioxidants and vitamin C
- Iced Herbal Tea, Our Herbal blend Tea is something incredible with 12 soothing herbs which any of them are easily enough to make your body fresh and relax. despite most herbal teas, this one tastes especially great. this is something you shouldn't miss.
- Borage Iced Tea, this one is a new in our iced tea range, you can enjoy drinking borage tea hot or warm. Actually, it makes a great night time drink as it is well famous for its sleep inducing properties. So in the cold winter night brew a cup of borage Tea and sleep well.
- Chamomile Iced Tea, We are going to serve Chamomile as a special iced tea with some lemon and sugar to boost its taste and makes it more tea tastic than ever. Chamomile is a great Tea for cold days that help the body to recover from cold much more better.
Beside all these lovely Iced Tea, we will offer a group of hot teas as well.
- Green Tea with mint and lemon, we have pure tasty green tea but we serve it with some fresh mint and lemon on the day to make it a fabulous Tea ever. Green tea properties are too great to ignore.
- Rose bud Tea, We have the best rose buds ever. So if you like Rosie tea it is a great time to find your best
- Quince Tea, Our quince Tea was one of our best sellers last year. Actually, we ran out of Quince Tea on the day and we were followed by our lovely customers for Quince Tea all the year. We proudly announce that our Quince Tea are back and we are delighted to put them to try for the day.
When it is about Tea, black tea is the first that come to mind. So we haven't forgotten lovely black Tea. We are happy to announce our new series of Special High Tea and We will have two main Black Teas blend to try on this side.
- Love Black which is a romantic blend of Black Tea with Rose and Saffron, a combination you never going to forget.
- Aromatic Black that is an exotic blend of Black Tea with Cardamom and Cinnamon. This is a new Tea in our range so don't forget to try it on our high tea table.
Last but not the least, we have lovely small pack with some gifts on their label for you, so you can take some them home and enjoy your lovely drink.
We are looking for a very special exciting day at Melbourne Exhibition centre.